Wednesday, February 27, 2008

With all these things going on

I feel it is right to postpone posting of these things.  There are alot of things.  When I post again, with chapters, from my house, I will post all the backlog.  After that I will edit this site back into composure.  Sorry for this.  I didn't see it coming, the internet is gone.  I have a number of chapters waiting to be deployed with no connection.  Please.  I am sorry.  Please, this is a one time thing in my 221 chapters left.  And I still work on it daily, but the posting is left in the lerch.  I am sorry.  So sorry.  I mean no disrespect.

2 comments:

chris killen said...

i feel sad. i am going to post a 'wrestling promo' asking why you stopped work on the untitled 'supermarket nightmare' novel.

ryan said...

existentially required to increase profits